6dot Electronic Braille Label Maker
The 6dot Braille Label Maker is designed to be simple and convenient for people with all levels of visual acuity. The built-in Perkins-style keyboard is great for people who are blind themselves, and tactile vibration alerts make labeling a breeze for people who are blind or Deaf-Blind. Of course, there is a USB port and QWERTY keyboard included for people who are sighted or simply prefer a standard keyboard.
The 6dot Braille Label Maker is a high-quality portable embosser that’s shaped little like a kidney bean. There are six large Braille keys on the top of the device. The Braille keys are well placed to allow for easy two-handed typing with a spacebar located below the keys, ideal to be pressed with either thumb. Three function keys are position just above the spacebar and in between the Braille keys. There is a good tactile on/off button located on the right-side of the Braille Label Maker. The printed Braille label emerges from the top left of the device.
Use the 6dot Braille Labeler to:
- Label & identify food products in your pantry
- Braille-ify beloved family heirloom story books
- Label items in a classroom for early Braille learners
- Ensure safe and easy medication identification
- Quickly ID credit and debit cards in your wallet
- Wrap around charging cords so you always know which goes where
- So much more!!!
- Powered embossing – high-quality Braille, more accurate reading and a longer life span
- Supports all grades of Braille – in virtually every language
- Tactile vibration – to alert user that a label is embossed and ready
- Automatic scoring and cutting – effortlessly clean labels without the need for scissors
- Dual power options – AC/DC adapters or battery power, use wherever you need it without looking for an outlet
- Uses standard 3/8 inch DYMO tape – easy to source, top quality and durability
- Braille Label Maker
- Power Adapter
- 10 Rolls of DYMO Embossing tape
- QWERTY Keyboard
- USB Adapter for Keyboard
- 1-Year Warranty & 100% U.S. based Support!